Initial configuration of the Sonoff-Tasmota devices
- Power up the sonoff device. The device will create a WIFI access point with the name sonoff-xxx, where xxx is some number
- On your computer, change your wifi network to sonoff-xxxx and browse to http://192.168.4.1
- Enter the details of your WIFI network and click save.
- The device will restart and get an IP address from your the DHCP server of your network.
- On your computer, change your wifi network back to your wifi network
- Use the Tasmota Device Locator or your router to find the IP address of the device.
- Browse to the IP address of the RF bridge.
- Go into "Configuration"
- Go into "Configure Module"
- Select Module Type, according to note below and press "Save". Now the RF Bridge is configured as such.
- To get to the main menu of the RF Bridge, browse to the IP address of the RF bridge.
- In "Configuration" it is now possible to specify MQTT and other parameters
Note: Values for configuration of module type
- RF Switch: Sonoff RF 2
- Temperature/Humidity monitor: Sonoff TH 4
- Power Monitor: Sonoff Pow 6
- S20 Smart switch: Sonoff S2x 8
- RF Bridge: Sonoff Bridge 25
For the temperature/humidity monitor, you also need to specify the sensor type, e.g. AM2301.